Stiffkey Old Hall gable kneeler finials.
Brief History of Building: Stiffkey Old Hall is an Elizabethan Grade II listed building and was built in 1576 for Sir Nicholas Bacon on the site of a medieval manor house. It is composed of an array of restored buildings including 4 round towers. It has the remains of 16th Century walled gardens and is situated within a park and woodland of 3.5 hectares. This medieval private residence has undergone extensive repair and restoration work.